Saturday 16 June 2012

There's No One on the Corner with Swagger Like Us!

At D.S, There is no one on the corner (or whole area) with swagger (as the youth like to say!) like us! We train the golden oldies to do modern dances like salsa and the Nutbush! As well as our talent show, we compete in the Southern Highlands Senior dance contest! We also listen to the top-of-the-chart songs and artists like Shakira (whoever she is) and Rehab by Amy Winehouse (RIP - LOL [we are getting really into this youth-of-today wording and phrases])

2 comments:

  1. can I please request my granddaughter's favorite song? I think it's by someone called Saline Dijon, perhaps it is called ""My fart, oh sorry, my heart will grow long"

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahahahahshdbsjsjwhqk
    that's hilarious
    isn't swag what I carried on my back in the early 1920s
    it's great to learn all the latest text slang
    look I've learned a few
    C U THERE
    U
    R
    C

    ReplyDelete